YARD MASTER SPRAY PAINT 400ML
Inspired by classics, built to survive
Yard Master has been developed specifically to cover thick and fast, drying to a diamond-hard satin finish across a colour range reminiscent of classic American spray-paint brands. The first release of Yard Master showcases a nostalgic range of 14 timeless colours that defined an era, remembered fondly but seldom available until now. Although it performs great on many surfaces, Yard Master prefers to live on steel. Constructed with rust inhibiting properties to help prevent corrosion on metal surfaces, the formula also contains UV resistant properties that will see a coat of paint maintain its youth under all weather conditions. Yard Master uses a special proprietary propellant that doesn’t lose pressure in extreme cold and doesn’t become too high-powered in extreme heat, giving you total control regardless of what Mother Nature throws at you. Inspired by classics, built to survive. Let your work live on.
Superior quality spray paint.
Shake well for a diamond-hard satin finish.
Contains rust inhibiting properties.
Touch dry in minutes.
Directions For Use
For Best Results
- Shake the can vigorously for at least two full minutes once the ball begins to rattle, or three minutes for optimal performance.
- Apply on a clean, dry surface free from dirt and dust.
- For best finish apply three light, even coats. However when time does not permit, the colour will cover perfectly in one thick coat.
- After use, turn the can upside down and depress the nozzle until only propellant is sprayed from the can thereby clearing the nozzle and valve.
- Wear a protective mask and gloves during use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.